Saturday 19 September 2015

Insecticide or Deodorant?

I spent a lovely day with my daughter and the horse that we sponsor Ivy. While I was there, I decided to test out the Aloe Vera Deodorant Stick to see if the claims that it also works as an animal fly repellent was true. She suffers from multiple allergies and sneezes when exposed to something she is allergic to.




I applied some of the stick to her face, around her eyes and down her nose. While I was applying it, she thought that she would try to eat some as well! This was a good start because she doesn't like the citronella based conventional alternatives.

I was really surprised to find that not a single fly attempted to land on her face. Even though some did land on her shoulders where I hadn't applied any. She also had no allergic reactions to it like she has with the more conventional alternatives.

 


This was better that anything else that has been tried before for her and it seemed like an instant cure to a constant problem we have had all summer. I only wish I had heard about it sooner, I will definitely be using it all the time from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment